Do you own a Motorola Droid Bionic? If you do, then are you looking to root it? If you are, then you have landed at the right place. Here is how you can root Droid Bionic. And something to be happy about this is that, it doesn’t throw you through many steps because it is a one click root method.
Follow the below steps to root your Motorola Droid Bionic.
NOTE: Do this at your own risk! It should be your choice to root your device.
1. Make sure all the drivers are installed.
2. Download the zip file from here and extract it.
3. Go to Settings > Applications > DevelopmentĀ and enable USB debugging.
4. Connect your Droid Bionic and put in the ‘ Charge Only ‘ mode.
5. Now open the folder where you extracted the zip file and run MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe.
6. Simply follow the on screen steps to root Droid Bionic.