Read the title? Then you heard that right. The Motorola Droid 3 finally has a root. The previous day, the droid 3 was rooted through ADB method by a developer at XDA, Djrbliss. But for starters, it is a bit difficult way to go. And now, a developer at the Rootz Wiki Forums namely¬†slow88Ix has found a one click rooting method for the Motorola Droid 3 on Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread.
Check out the below given steps to root your Droid 3 :
NOTE: Do this at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage caused.
1. First step is that you need to make sure if all Drivers are installed.
3. Now, go to Settings > Applications > Development on your Droid 3 and enable the USB debugging option.
4. Now connect your device to the computer and make sure you select the ” Charge Only ” mode.
5. Go the folder where you extracted the zip and run MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe (Windows) or run_to_root_your_droid3.sh (Mac/Linux).
6. Now follow the onscreen instructions to root your Droid 3.